|HEIGH. мм||depth.,мм||width.,мм||Разст. м/у щуцерите||Capacity (w)||Price, lv.|
- The CONDOR extruded aluminium radiators, with excellent radiating capacity, feature high thermal emission, low inertia -which means the system reaches stable conditions in a short time- and an elegant design.
- The CONDOR radiators are already assembled in indivisible modules of 2 or 3 sections
- The modules can be assembled into blocks using nipples and O-rings, according to the requirements of the heating system. Connections are 1″ gas.
- Maximum operating pressure of 10 bar.
- The CONDOR radiators are reversible vertically (not from front to back)
- Thermal emissions according to the UNI-EN 442 standards, with t 60°C .
EXTRUDED ALUMINIUM RADIATOR CONDOR