|Coil max working pressure
|Max working temperature
|Max working pressure
- The buffer vessel is used in heating installations for accumulating heat or cold. It protects the boiler in its hot-cold operational mode, with which the service life of the boiler increases considerably.
- This water heater is suitable for connecting to heating systems, solar heating systems and other systems designed for indirect supply of domestic hot water to great number of consumers.
- The water heater is made of high quality steel S235JR (EN 10025).
- The working pressure of the buffer vessel is 3 bar.
- Models FB-1 and FB-2 have one or two builtin coil type internal heat exchangers with large heat exchange area for heating the water.
- The external insulation is made of 100mm thick soft polyurethane with PVC.Coating in conformity with DIN 4753-8
- The combined water heater has ½” connecting points for temperature sensors, 1½” connecting points for connection with heating systems, and 1″ connecting points for connection to solar heating systems. It also has 1½”
Heat storage FERROLI FB-1 BUFFER ONE COIL