|Auxiliary coil surface
|Auxiliary coil capacity
|Coil max working pressure
|Max working temperature
|Max working pressure
|FB2 500||1.7||10.5||1||6.2||16||95||3||140||850×1660||1 720.00|
|FB2 800||2.9||17.9||1.8||11.1||185||990×1910||2 083.00|
|FB2 1000||3||18.5||2||12.3||220||990×2090||2 235.00|
|FB2 1500||3.4||21||2.4||14.8||348||1200×2220||3 025.00|
|FB2 2000||4||24.6||2.4||14.8||456||1350×2250||3 227.00|
|FB2 3000||4.5||24.6||3.1||19.1||640||1450×2770||6 586.00|
- The buffer vessel is used in heating installations for accumulating heat or cold. It protects the boiler in its hot-cold operational mode, with which the service life of the boiler increases considerably.
- This water heater is suitable for connecting to heating systems, solar heating systems and other systems designed for indirect supply of domestic hot water to great number of consumers.
- The water heater is made of high quality steel S235JR (EN 10025).
- The working pressure of the buffer vessel is 3 bar.
- Models FB-1 and FB-2 have one or two builtin coil type internal heat exchangers with large heat exchange area for heating the water.
- The external insulation is made of 100mm thick soft polyurethane with PVC.Coating in conformity with DIN 4753-8
- The combined water heater has ½” connecting points for temperature sensors, 1½” connecting points for connection with heating systems, and 1″ connecting points for connection to solar heating systems. It also has 1½”
Heat storage FERROLI FB-2 BUFFER DOUBLE COIL