|Model||Max working temperature
|Max working pressure
|FB 500||95||3||99||850×1660||1 128.00|
|FB 800||126||990×1910||1 445.00|
|FB 1000||152||990×2090||1 478.00|
|FB 1500||274||1200×2220||2 342.00|
|FB 2000||382||1350×2250||2 634.00|
|FB 3000||423||1350×2770||4 725.00|
|FB 4000||520||1450×2770||6 791.00|
|FB 5000||560||1800×2988||7 853.00|
- The buffer vessel is used in heating installations for accumulating heat or cold. It protects the boiler in its hot-cold operational mode, with which the service life of the boiler increases considerably.
- This water heater is suitable for connecting to heating systems, solar heating systems and other systems designed for indirect supply of domestic hot water to great number of consumers.
- The water heater is made of high quality steel S235JR (EN 10025).
- The working pressure of the buffer vessel is 3 bar.
- Models FB-1 and FB-2 have one or two builtin coil type internal heat exchangers with large heat exchange area for heating the water.
- The external insulation is made of 100mm thick soft polyurethane with PVC.Coating in conformity with DIN 4753-8
- The combined water heater has ½” connecting points for temperature sensors, 1½” connecting points for connection with heating systems, and 1″ connecting points for connection to solar heating systems. It also has 1½”
Heat storage FERROLI FB BUFFER